This week is dedicated to the topic “Winter Fun and Superheroes”.
Inventors of 7-9 years old will:
- Build different LEGO models (such as Snowman, Northern Express, AT-AT, We-Wing, Batmobile Tumbler)
- Program them in LEGO Education Wedo 2.0 programming environment
- Create Smart City or Explore Space in Minecraft Education Edition
- Participate in different science experiments and other STEM activities
- Spend time outdoors – lot’s of snow fun is guaranteed!
- Have fun with their peers!
The camp hours are from 8.00 am till 4.00 p.m. The camp hours on December 31st are 8.00 am till 2.00 pm.
Important COVID-19 information
With the current COVID pandemic, we will do everything possible to provide a safe and healthy environment for all campers and teachers. Our measures will include: minimization of traffic (only 6 children per class), frequent washing and sanitizing of hands, social distancing (only 1 child per desk), wearing of face masks where necessary. We will comply with all protocols put forward by the government.
In the 1st day at camp every child will receive his/her personal LEGO Set, computer, science kit, and kit for STEM activities. All the materials, robots, LEGO pieces and kits are not permitted to bring home and will be stored exclusively at camp location. Everything will be cleaned and sanitized at the end of the day. After the end of the session all equipment, sets, pieces will be thoroughly sterilized.
If you would like to read more about our Covid-19 Operating Procedures, please, visit out page Covid-19.